Wednesday 4 April 2012

Friends

I'm sorry I have been a bad blogger of late. I have been so busy reading all the posts from the blogs I follow I haven't had time to write on my own.
I love to see where everyone has come from to read my blog. There have been people from Russia and one today from India (I had to look up where Erode was). I think I will make a page where people can sign in and say where they come from, that would be fun. I know where Jesse lives, it's in California so I look out for him, but I don't know all the rest. So I will put my thinking cap on and try to design a visitors book.
It is very interesting to see people from all over the world visiting, it wasn't long ago that the world was so large that we would have had to travel for weeks to see someone who lived on the other side of it, but with the web we can send messages instantly and even skype someone and see them whilst we are talking. It's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. very cool idea Fizz, woofs! licks and sniffs to my princess.

    ReplyDelete